How I Spent 4 Years of Shore Duty - Finally Working With Women in the Navy


How it had been like performing on a ship within the admin office. once I first checked into assignment, i ended by the admin office, and introduced myself. one among the petty officers there, took my name, she did an enquiry, and told me congratulations, I had just made E-5. in order that meant i used to be getting to do another job there. I went inactive for a few of weeks, then later, I checked back to the squadron for my new job.


When I checked back to the squadron a few of weeks later, i used to be told i might be working within the Tactics Department. it had been an office of about 6 officers and one enlisted girl. This was the primary time i might actually be really working with woman within the Navy now. The squadron had a touch over 300 people in it, and about 50 or more of them, were girls. The Repair Department, had tons of women in it, tons of lesbians, because the women upstairs later, would mention the women down stairs. The office departments upstairs, where we all worked, was mostly all woman, and a few of them, were very pretty.


The department i used to be checking into, and whose job i might be taking, was held by a woman named Denise. She was a really pretty blond girl, 19 years old. She showed me around, then she asked one among the officers if she could leave for the remainder of the day, and he said, "Yes."

On the ship, you'll never get out of labor, unless you're really sick. I never heard of somebody calling in sick, or someone within the office would of just said, you would like to travel to the doctor then. On assignment, if you're a blond, and good looking, you'll do what you would like, just about. Denise already was living with a LCDR within the Navy, that was from another squadron.

Related Topics:



I didn't really have employment yet, and Denise had left early for the day, and most of the officers weren't within the office. i might later learn, that Denise would get tons of days off, just by asking, and she or he took advantage of her looks. We had 4 male officers within the office, that were training teachers. they might have classes of latest pilots that go threw our college, since we are a faculty that teaches pilots the way to fly radar planes.

The classes always consisted, of 6 new Navy officers, that go threw our college for about 6 weeks. So we get tons of congressman and admirals, that wish to stop by all the time, to point out their face. There was always tons of cake cutting, and ceremonies happening, at the squadron.

Denise told me that there was another yeoman inactive, who would be coming into the office also, to assist me. i might not see her for awhile. I worked within the office, doing just about nothing, most of the time. I couldn't believe, they didn't have enough work to stay me busy, and now it had been pretty boring already. The officers were in their own little world, and didn't even know i used to be there, just about Officer peaked cap.

They had aircraft flights, that the officers from our squadron, could ferry, which meant, they might take the airplane out, and attend a particular airport somewhere within the us, as long as there was a reason. they might get a free vacation, and take their own airplane thereto place, if they might maneuver it, and tons of the pilots could come up with an idea, to use the planes, for his or her own personnel little vacation. one among the CDR's within the squadron, who was one among the good officers I also ever met, always called Denise, by her given name also. He started calling me Vince, and that i could just never get wont to it.

Also want to know about:

One day, Denise was telling me something, and she or he was saying this guys name, and that i didn't know who she was talking about, but she was talking about the Commander. I just never called him by his given name. She went on a few of these ferry flights, and therefore the officers wont to make jokes about it, like she was up there having sex with someone, but only the people aboard the plane, knows needless to say, what goes on up there.

Over the 4 years at assignment, I spent tons of private time, with tons of the women from work. Mostly I spent tons of your time with Debbie. She had her own apartment, and was serious about her education, and wanted to urge her degree and obtain out of the Navy, and obtain an enormous corporate job. Me and Debbie became excellent friends over the years. We weren't lovers, but we should always of been. We always flirted tons at work, but never once we were alone, it seemed.

Our Public Affairs officer, who was also a yeoman, a bit like us, took over the work, that was alleged to be filled by a politician. Sandy was her name, and she or he was very cute also. She could of passed within the top 3, for the squadron, of sexy girls. She also, was only curious about dating officers, it seemed.

One of my duties was to place together the key message board each morning for the CO and XO. For the six months I had to try to to that early job, i might be the primary one within the squadron, besides people on watch, and therefore the XO wouldn't be to far behind me.



Follow Us On Social Media Pages:

Follow and have a conversation with us.

Comments